University Center Student Supervisor
The role of the University Center Student Supervisor is to provide service to our clients, guests, and to the University as well as providing a supervisory role over University Center events and equipment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Set up rooms according to directions
2. On the lookout for signs of neglect and/or abuse and take necessary action to remedy any deficiencies
3. Proactive in seeking out clients and offering assistance with those using our facilities and services
4. Assuring our facilities are arranged to the client’s specifications
5. Inspect the clients reserved space not only to ensure that the space is set according to the client’s needs, but to also evaluate the space’s temperature, orderliness, and cleanliness
6. Make contact with the facilitators of the event and ensure they have all the resources they need for their event
7. For ensuring the requested equipment is in place and properly operating prior to the event start time
8. Ensuring the safety of UC equipment after the end of each event
9. Securing rooms not being used and not about to be used
10. Securing equipment not being used
11. Maintaining order in the University Centers storage spaces, regardless of the cause of the disarray
12. Staffing the UC Main Office when not directly assisting clients (answering phones, assisting clients, etc.)
13. Ensure the building is locked and secure at the end of the day.
14. Answer the desk phone
15. Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
This position reports to the Pro Staff for the Boling University Center.