UTM Telefund Manager - Graduate Assistant
On campus position with technology provided for calling.
Monday - Thursday 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
· Train student callers to engage with alumni, parents, and friends of UT Martin. Training hours are 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
· Oversee the Telefund center each calling shift of Monday - Thursday from 4:30 - 8:00 p.m. Provide a vibrant & engaging environment for employees.
· Report directly to the Associate Director of Annual Giving each afternoon to provide feedback of previous evening's call shift.
· Manage calling segments & adjust calling pools on a nightly basis.
· Create obtainable goals for each calling shift.
· Approve: ThankViews, text messages, and emails after each pledge confirmation.
· Work with RNL Engage support when calling issues arise.